There is a direct connection between the way we feel and the way we think. Our thoughts can result in an emotional response, which can often lead to more thoughts. This cycle can feed on itself, leaving us feeling helpless and without control. But our thoughts are not set in stone. We have the power to change them, and if we do it will change how we feel and how we live out our lives.
Many people think change is too difficult. But the truth is, it’s not as hard as you may think. You just have to take the first step, and then keep going. To get started feeling and thinking better try incorporating the next three steps into your daily life, Positive thoughts, relaxation, and meditation.
The power of Positive thoughts
- Affirmations (I will succeed today)
- Surround yourself with positive people (Positive feeds positive)
- Do something nice for someone (Help others to help yourself)
- Try to focus on the good things no matter how little (find two or three good things that happened during the day and try to focus on them)
Relaxation mind and body
- Deep breathing (Focus on your breathing and try to relax. Slow breaths)
- Go outside (take a break and go outside)
- Visualizations (visualize yourself in a calm place)
Meditation mind and body
Get comfortable (Turn down the lights/noise)
Establish a space (Find your place just for you)
- Develop a routine (Go to your spot each day at the same time)
- All of the items mentioned fit under the umbrella of self care. We all have to take time to ourselves. Individuals should incorporate some of these steps and others to be the best version of ourselves. Yes, life is difficult most of the time. That is why we need to take time to reset. We need time to get on the right track. With all that said the steps mentioned in this article should help you implement more positive thoughts into your life.
Very nice newsletter
I’m going to my happy place now !!